Poetry and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well it's the 29th

2 posters

Go down

Well it's the 29th Empty Well it's the 29th

Post  QR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:35 am

Exactly one month since we posted in the "Well it's the 5th thread" ROFLMAO!!! I thought maybe it was a good time to start a new one. My guess is you're busy with your blog. I've been trying to figure out how to do a seperate page (pages?) that relate to everyday life here, but so far as I can tell, you can't do that unless you do a seperate blog. I don't want that. Oh well.

My floor is almost finished! It looks nice. There is one edge yet to cut tiles for, and then all of the new woodwork needs to be put up. Lowes only carries so much at a time, so we have to buy what they have, wait until the next order comes in and buy more, etc. It's a good excuse for him to go play at the "fun stuff" store. LMAO!!

Hope all is well in your universe.
QR
QR

Back to top Go down

Well it's the 29th Empty Re: Well it's the 29th

Post  okcsuzq Admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't know if you will get this or if you will check in again anytime soon, but I never saw this thread. I guess when you are stuck in that 'feeling sorry for yourself' mode, as I have been, you don't notice a lot. First: I must apologize, it's really tacky to invite someone to a place and then not keep up with it; sorry! Second: love the "Fun Stuff" store...sounds like something I might say. Third: I'm so very glad that the new tile has worked out. Too often when you have to wait for another shipment that new shipment can be or is just slightly off. I always hated that and I think it is great that they now have the standardizing that they do. It makes things easier. Are you going to send me a pic so I can 'ooh and ahh' over it? *giggles*

I haven't been finding it all that easy to post on the blog... I never thought I'd find myself without words to speak...or maybe it's the subject that I can't figure out. Maybe it will come back to me. Ok, so I went to the dr. the 20th, he upped my dose of antidepressant to two a day, same time not morning and evening. All I want to do is sleep. I have noticed that I am trying to do a little more than I had been. I really need the sleep, it is what heals me the most (if it doesn't it sure feels like it...lol)

Anthony and Stephanie are going to Texas for a week starting Oct 3rd. We will be taking care of the kids 24/7, without any help; so Tony is taking that week off to help me. I am not looking forward to it. It is just one of those things that have to be done. It is for his job, and he can't progress without it. Some kind of schooling for management. The next testing (I do believe there is testing after the schooling) will be in Chicago for 4 days to a week; I can't remember which. Not sure how long either, but I don't think I will be taking care of the kids then. To go there the owner will be paying for his plane ticket and all expences, and I doubt that they will pay for Stephanie to go too. Just going to Texas he can drive. Still I'm not looking forward to it...lol

Surprise! It was only 59° this morning when I finally looked at the temp. The boys ran out in the yard barefoot (like their grandma), in shorts and tanks tops. I found them squatting down on a piece of plywood, on the southern side of the shed...I asked them what they were doing and they said it was warmer there...lololol I made them come in, said they could go out later when it warmed up, so they waited about 30 mins. and went back out...the temo had only risen 2°...lolololol I guess this is the time of year that you all start getting things ready for winter. I'm ready for cooler weather but not colder. I hope all is well in your world; mine keeps getting smaller every day.

okcsuzq Admin
okcsuzq Admin
Admin

https://poetryandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum