Poetry and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, so I guess I should start...

Go down

OK, so I guess I should start... Empty OK, so I guess I should start...

Post  okcsuzq Admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:03 pm

another topic, just in case anyone thought that they aren't welcome to pop on into any topic that is being used at the time. I don't seem to get much done, very quickly but I swear I do try. Right now I'm looking at the first 4th of July that I've had (since Brendon was born) that nothing is going to be done. No one will say anything about it, except that they don't have any money. When did we ever have any money?

Karen doesn't call unless she needs something. She is very busy.

Michael has been dropping in more than usual...even if it is for just a few minutes, that's better than not seeing him at all. But that leaves Crystal and the kids that I don't see.

Crystal works so late that it's hard for her to do much else but go home. They are moving into a BIG new house and with Mike not able to lift much and her working so much it isn't all that easy. Still that leaves the kids.

Justin, Kylie, and twins (I've not forgotten Dalton, it's just that I don't expect him to consider me while he is at his mother's) I guess Justin has started the second half of summer school. If he hasn't than it should be soon. Kylie, well I just don't know about Kylie...she always cared about her grandpa more and I guess I can understand that. The twins...they haven't had a grandma, at least not that I'm aware of, so they can't miss what they don't have.

Jordan...moves from dad's to mom's and back again like a pro. I guess after all this time she should consider that she is. It would have been really hard for me when I was a kid. But then my dad didn't want me hanging around. She now has a long time boyfriend and a pool at her mom's so she is pretty busy with it being summer. Oh, and she does help take care of Gabreil. I guess for a kid she has the most on her plate.

Jenny and Brad...they live just around the corner. They pop in more than I think, I think. We had a nice Friday night last week when they came over. I made tacos and an old friend stopped in so they all got drunk. Well Jenny didn't cause she is on pain meds for her neck. Which worries me greatly. I can't drink cause of all the meds that I take. I feel that I am still trying to get to normal after last Christmas; the one time a year I allow myself to drink. But it is so nice to see them all having fun. It's really great to see Tony enjoy his self.

Anthony and Stephanie...well Stephanie worked last Friday night. It was her last weekend at Kingfisher. She will be off work for about three weeks than she will be going to work with Anthony at El Reno. At least that is what he has said, but I don't know how long or what days. Anthony was here Friday night, but he might as well not have been. He more or less played on the computer the whole time. He doesn't drink or not much and I guess he felt a little odd man out. Don't see why...but that is that.

Brendon is living at home with his son (Gabriel). Not much to say about that cause he is staying away from me on purpose. I just wish he would grow up and take responsibility for himself and Gab.

I'm told my mom is doing well, I don't know for sure because we haven't been to the city for a while. It isn't legal to take the four kids in a car that only seats 5 people. My meds make my reflexes slow and distorted so I don't drive far or very often. I'm gonna try and go over to her house while Stephanie is off work and Tony can just drive me and/maybe a couple of the kids.

Well that is what's going on around here. Now I must go take my meds and brush out my wet hair...lol
okcsuzq Admin
okcsuzq Admin
Admin

https://poetryandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum